Your agency’s website optimized for maximum conversion.
Astonish Results ® collaborates with your agency to automate your sales process, enabling you to focus on the things you do best: Selling insurance and providing value to your customers. The Virtual Insurance Office (VIO) makes it possible for your agency to build an optimized online marketing presence that feeds your sales pipeline.
How does the VIO engage new customers across multiple channels?
Ronald KeatsThe Keats Agency
Responsive Web Design
Engage your customers with a site layout automatically optimized for the device viewing it. Astonish Results ® websites are built to adjust their layout automatically to deliver the optimal experience for any user on whichever device they use – mobile, tablets, PCs, etc.
Connect with your customer’s needs with site content dynamically catered to both a visitor’s location and the products they may be interested in.
- Sending the right message, to the right people, in the right way increases customer engagement.
- Your VIO automatically shows visitors the agency location closest to them with location services.
Multi-Line Conversion Center
- Turn the online quote process into a conversation that allows for easier conversion of opportunities.
- Use customer information to serve insurance choices in real-time with intent-based marketing capabilities within your VIO.
- Build a wider audience by reaching out to local businesses to form partnerships within your community.
- Publish those relationships, and the rewards those relationships provide, on your VIO to provide value to your customers and your agency.
How Do Customers Find Your Agency’s VIO Online?
With the Astonish Results ® system, attracting new customers is easier than ever before. Astonish Results ® develops your VIO on top of the most powerful and user-friendly Content Management Systems (CMS) on the web. Then, our inbound marketing specialists develop a strategy to bring customers to you. Focused on earning the interest of customers, we provide inbound marketing strategies and tools within your VIO, such as:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local Listings & Directories
- Initial setup and coaching for blogging, press releases (PR), and social media networks
- Email marketing campaigns
- Referral based marketing, such as our Partners Program
- Optimized website content strategy
In fact, at least 50% of our clients’ web form conversion comes from search traffic, driven completely by inbound marketing.
Your insurance website is only one piece of the technology your insurance marketing and sales platform. The VIO sends customer data directly into the Astonish Results ® VPC, where it works to help your agency automate tasks and manage prospects and clients alike throughout the marketing and sales life-cycle.