Automate, track, and manage contacts.
The Virtual Profit Center (VPC) is Astonish’s industry-specific CRM, marketing automation, and sales software. Designed specifically for the insurance industry, the VPC integrates with your insurance website (VIO) to grow your business. Your website works to earn the interest of your customers with insurance marketing tactics. At the same time, your VPC provides tools to leverage customer information to increase sales.
What Does the VPC Do To Push the Needle On Insurance Agency ROI?
The Astonish VPC is an industry specific platform designed to help your agency generate leads and increase revenue.
Automate Marketing Tasks With The VPC:
- Continually engage with prospects
- Routinely remind your clients of your value
- Automatically capture information about your leads
Cater To The Needs Of Prospects And Clients With The VPC:
- You can have an unlimited number of prospects and clients in the VPC
- You can have an unlimited number of campaigns running in the VPC
- Actively monitor all of your prospects, clients, and campaigns
Refine Your Sales Process With The VPC:
- Understand exactly what the customer is looking for
- Send the right message, at the right time
- Manage and coach your agents
The Right Email Marketing Tools, in the Right Place, at the Right Time
Our tools reinforce your sales and marketing message at critical points within the consumer life-cycle, which keeps you top of mind with your audience and helps convert business.
Target your leads and clients with the VPC’s email marketing tools:
- System Templates: The VPC is loaded with hundreds of email templates– for almost any niche imaginable.
- Custom Email Editor: Your agency can customize any campaign and template to meet your needs.
- One-Off Emails: Send out any email, to anyone, at any time.
- Bulk Campaigns: Target specific segmented groups of people with focused email campaigns relevant to them.
- Status-Driven Automated Drip Campaigns: Email campaigns based on a prospect’s status, sent automatically to advance the prospect along the sales process.
- Automated Monthly Holiday E-Card Campaign: Automated holiday e-cards that help build rapport with your prospects.
With the VPC’s campaign tracking and reporting, your agency can review the quality and effectiveness of your campaigns.
The Astonish VPC can automatically assign all of your agency’s new opportunities. All leads can be assigned based on automation rules that your agency sets up. Your team can react to new leads more quickly, increasing your closing percentage, and ultimately, growing your book of business.
Manage Your Leads and Agency Staff With the VPC
Lead assignment and reporting capabilities enable you to manage your leads and your agency staff. Lack of training, poor communication and unclear responsibilities are no longer a problem. With a CRM-driven sales pipeline, your agency can better manage opportunities and automate marketing messages.
Agency Management System Integration
Our system connects with several industry-specific insurance agency management systems in order to best serve your agency.The Astonish insurance marketing and sales platform is designed to meet the needs and challenges unique to the insurance industry. With that said, we understand that data security is a top priority for the local insurance agency, which is why the Astonish VPC’s technology is designed to connect with an agency management system.
- During your agency’s launch phase, we will work with you to determine your data requirements for migration.
- Astonish will take your agency’s current data through a process to make it useable for marketing and sales purposes.
At Astonish, we make sure we put marketable data into the platform at the beginning to be sure you get good data out. We optimize your data to be sure your results are the best they can be.
Components of the Platform
- My Active Leads: Your agency’s default screen which appears in the VPC for agents, is tailored to put the most pertinent information on your welcome screen to help agents manage their current leads.
- Prospects, Leads, Clients: Review and manage your active prospect groups, leads, and clients.
- Referral Manager: Easily track customer referrals and the ROI of your agency’s customer referral program.
- Renewal Manager: Manage your policies for all areas of growth including: Renewals, cross-selling and gathering the important data like email, mobile phone numbers, and permission to contact.
- Round-out Center: Identify customers that have only one active policy and gather information about those customers and policies so your agents can easily find, call and/or email them.
- Lead Assignment Engine: Quickly respond to leads with instant feedback when website form leads are emailed directly to you.
- Producer Text Alerts: Utilize the lead assignment engine to provide instant response to active leads assigned to you by enabling text alerts with a click-to-call feature.
Our platform is designed to be intuitive and complement various levels of technology, marketing, and insurance expertise. With the VPC, your insurance agency can have a comprehensive solution for your marketing, technology and coaching needs.